Eye

Lipsy

Skin

Shop online wisely, use classifieds

by - 13:06


I have a confession to make. I use to shop online like a total shopaholic. I would just browse the internet and buy something from every online store I could find. Usually the products would arrive at my place later that week but I’d already be over them and most probably I wouldn't even open the boxes.

I’m sure I’m not the online one. I bet you’ve gone through that phase as well or maybe you are now, just you aren't’ able to accept it. It’s ok, I know how you feel. But what people usually tell you is wrong, you don’t have to stop shopping online you just have to shop more  wisely.

And by wisely I mean try to use Free online Classifieds, these systems will make you purchase things you really need at a very low price since you are talking directly to the seller not just a retail shop that will over price your product.

Being a shopaholic is not bad because you are making the purchase but because you are wasting your time and money with things that aren’t worth it. Try to us Online Classifieds  and you’ll see immediately my point. Unlike online shops they will give you a great range of products with special prices and in no time you will begin to pay more attention to details and you’ll start to shop less.

That's mostly because you will be more interested in new deals than new buys, you will gradually change your shopping behaviour and you you end up buying only things that you actually need. I’m very impressed with this system and I’m pretty sure you will too. Give it a go, try it and let me know what you think about it in the comment section below - don’t forget to tell me what you bought.

You May Also Like

0 comentarii